DobroMitzvah is our strategic partner in Ukraine. For years we have been working as one RememberUs.org team in Ukraine. But to streamline our operations, in the summer of 2022, a new charity was born in Ukraine, with a symbolic name DobroMitzvah, which means “good deed” in Ukrainian (Dobro) and Hebrew (Mitzvah).
- St Omer Foundation for TransAtlantic Values, charitable initiative Solidarite Ukraine. This initiative has helped thousands of Ukrainian refugees in France to find housing, food, clothing, baby equipment, medical and psychological support, language classes, and employment.
- Вище професійне училище #7 міста Кременчука (ВПУ#7) and Координаційний центр об’єднань ветеранів АТО located within the ВПУ#7. Supports multiple initiatives and projects of RememberUs.org, including humanitarian aid packages, brining help to the frontlines, “heat Ukraine”, helping military, etc. One of the local Holocaust museums, created before 2022 is also a joint project, located on the grounds of ВПУ#7.
- ХОГО “Дружини ветеранів АТО” provides humanitarian support to families of soldiers and veterans, supports our “humanitarian aid packages” initiative.
- Музей – садиба зеленого туризму “Омелькова хата” supports green tourism, houses displaced families affected by the war, supports RememberUs.org local farming initiative, “back to school” initiative, “sponsor a family”, etc.
- Myrhorod Jewish Community has a long history of working with RememberUs.org. Supported our “sponsor a family”, “back to school”, humanitarian food packages initiative, etc. Jointly opened the Holocaust museum in Myrhorod, planted trees and organized multiple commemoration and educational events.
- Mitzvah – 613 in Bila Tserkva is a school that has on-going, long-term working relationships with RememberUs.org, including creating a Holocaust memorial in Bila Tserkva. The school supported our “sponsor a family” for displaced families and other humanitarian efforts.